Ideal for learning in the classroom and at home, this Award Winning MathLink Cubes set brings Number Blocks learning to life as children create their very own Number Blocks Eleven to Twenty and do lots of fun maths activities that help build number sense.
- Add a new dimension to maths learning with the Number Blocks! This set includes everything children need to use special edition MathLink Cubes to build the Number Blocks Eleven to Twenty in all the ways shown in the episodes.
- This set includes three exclusive character accessories: Fourteen’s Skateboard and Helmet, and Twenty’s Top Hat.
- The set includes 15 double-sided write-and-wipe Activity Cards that feature 30 fun, hands-on maths learning activities related to selected episodes from the TV series. The activities have been developed to help children recognise numbers, learn to count, add and subtract, discover division and multiplication, and develop problem-solving skills.
- Children can get to know the number magic behind each Number Block using the set’s 10 colourful Character Cards.
- This set is ideal for maths learning activities in the classroom and at home – try watching the episodes alongside for double the learning fun!
- The set includes 155 Number Blocks Cubes, 50 faceplates, 43 stickers, 10 Numberlings, 10 Character Cards, 15 double-sided write-and-wipe Activity Cards, Fourteen’s Skateboard and Helmet, Twenty’s Top Hat, and a multilingual Supporting Activity Guide.
- Number Blocks Cube blocks measure 2cm square, Character Cards measure 7.5cm L x 10cm W, Activity Cards measure 21.5cm W x 14cm W.